Currently, on Wednesdays, we have alternating staff members manning the Center. One identifies as Gay one as Lesbian.
Join our Mailing List
The Fresno LGBT Community Center is a project of Gay Central Valley. Click here to find out all the ways you can support this important fixture in Fresno!
1055 N Van Ness Ave Suite A Fresno CA 93728
Tues - Sat / Noon - 5pm
You are also welcome to Donate... every bit helps!!
Upcoming EventsOct23Thu201412:00 pm Lesbian Day @The CenterLesbian Day @The CenterOct 23 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pmBack to Calendar When: August 10, 2012 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm Repeats: Weekly on Wednesday, forever Add to Calendar Add to Google [...]7:30 pm Redefining Realness (Janet Mock) Discussion Group #1Redefining Realness (Janet Mock)…Oct 23 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pmBack to Calendar When: August 10, 2012 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm Repeats: Weekly on Wednesday, forever Add to Calendar Add to Google [...]Oct24Fri201412:00 pm Gay Day @The LGBT CenterGay Day @The LGBT CenterOct 24 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pmBack to Calendar When: August 10, 2012 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm Repeats: Weekly on Wednesday, forever Add to Calendar Add to Google [...]6:30 pm Fresno Pink Panthers @ Fresno LGBT Community CenterFresno Pink Panthers @ Fresno LGBT Community CenterOct 24 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
View Calendar Add Add
- FREE LGBT Dance Workshop THIS WEEKEND October 22, 2014
- Las Vegas Marriage Equality Not Supported by All Buisness October 20, 20148 News NOW
- Happy Spirit Day! October 16, 2014Millions go purple on Spirit Day in a stand against bullying and to show their support for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) youth. Observed annually since 2010, individuals, schools, organizations, corporations, and public figures wear purple, which symbolizes 'spirit' on the rainbow flag.To GO PURPLE From your web browser: Use GLAAD's Spirit Day tool to turn your profile picture purple, and then spread […]
- IMOW: Lesbian rapper breaks hip hop glass ceiling. October 16, 2014"In my own words..." is a platform for our community members to share essays, poetry, art, reviews, commentary, etc. “In My Own Words” is not the opinion of Gay Central Valley, but rather the person who submits the article. If you would like to submit something, please email Kaylia at Kaylia@gaycentralvalley.orgA Positive Movement in Hip Hop […]
- EVENT: Fresno Pride Lions Halloween Spectacular! October 16, 2014