Currently, on Wednesdays, we have alternating staff members manning the Center.
Join our Mailing List
The Fresno LGBT Community Center is a project of Gay Central Valley. Click here to find out all the ways you can support this important fixture in Fresno!
1055 N Van Ness Ave Suite A Fresno CA 93728
Tues - Sat / Noon - 5pm
You are also welcome to Donate... every bit helps!!
Upcoming EventsApr16Wed2014Apr17Thu2014Apr18Fri2014Apr19Sat2014all-day Polyamory Meeting & Discussion GroupPolyamory Meeting & Discussion G…Apr 19 all-dayBack to Calendar When: August 10, 2012 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm Repeats: Weekly on Wednesday, forever Add to Calendar Add to Google [...]
View Calendar Add Add
- RuPaul's Drag Race Gives Up Controversial Words April 14, 2014The producers at RuPaul’s Drag Race have decided to edit their show due to the current controversy over such terms as “She-Male” that have been used on the show for years. Recently the show has been flooded with complaints about use of offensive words such as “tranny” and the show is now responding. We wanted to thank the community for sharing their concerns […]
- UU Church of Fresno Welcomes Gay Central Valley April 14, 2014Gay Central Valley would like to extend a heartfelt THANK YOU to the Unitarian Universalist Church of Fresno. On Sunday, the UU church invited us to participate in their Sunday service, “Exploring My Identity”. Chris Jarvis, President of Gay Central Valley attended the service with his husband, James Hensley, and spoke briefly about the mission of Gay Centr […]
- VIDEO: GLAAD Award Winner Laverne Cox April 14, 2014
- 2014 Fresno Rainbow Pride Parade & Festival Details April 10, 2014Theme & LogoCommunity Link has chosen the theme and logo for Fresno Rainbow Pride Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Parade and Festival in 2014.The theme is "LIVE and LOVE PROUDLY"!Congratulations to Kirk Caldwell on the winning design! 2014 MeetingsOur meetings take place every Wednesday until June 4th.All meetings start at 6pm and […]
- VIDEO: Ellen's Classic Coming Out April 10, 2014
- RuPaul's Drag Race Gives Up Controversial Words April 14, 2014